Sinclair Advisory Group offers comprehensive Leadership Training programs and classes designed to expose professionals to key elements
and theories of leadership.
We have presentations on over 30 essential leadership competencies and skills such as team building, negotiation, relationship
management, decision making, conflict management, interpersonal skills, resilience, political management, and organizational design/assessment.
Our Trainers are highly experienced executives and experts who bring credibility and practical knowledge into the training
environment. Participants in our programs will gain:
- an increased understanding of their personal strengths and weaknesses, how employees perceive them, the power of influence, and how
their behaviors impact the workplace
- improved communication skills, including an enhanced awareness of relationships and how to manage them
- the ability to employ a variety of leadership and communication styles best suited for specific situations
- the ability to identify and manage politics and destructive conflicts in the workplace
How It Works
- We partner with you to identify your training needs, audience, format, setting, and to design any custom content
- Classes are instructor-led sessions for 10 - 30 participants, typically lasting 2 - 4 hours each
- All training sessions include group activities designed to simulate and reinforce techniques discussed during the
- Group discussion is encouraged, especially the sharing of personal experiences and lessons learned
- Participant surveys are collected and the end of each session and a participation summary report will be prepared and
Training is especially effective when paired with our Executive
Coaching services. We have experience working with a variety of clients to integrate Leadership Training into existing corporate training
Contact Us to today to schedule training and/or
discuss your unique training needs and how we can develop custom solutions to servve your organization.